This is my upgraded version of Dave Asprey’s original Bulletproof Coffee.
Every night I go to bed super excited to wake up and have my morning Bullie (BP coffee) for breakfast… after my huge glass of water and apple cider vinegar. Some mornings I’ll even have two! Remember fat does not make you fat- sugar does (good fats that is). This drink supercharges my mind and body each day and is so creamy and delicious!
- 1 capful brain octane oil
- 1 shot coffee
- 1 or 2 tbs ghee or organic grass fed butter (Kerrygold brand from Fishers)
- CocoQuench coconut milk from Woolies or Coles (it’s not in the original recipe but I like to add a dash)
- 1tbs great lakes collagen
- 1 drop liquid stevia (optional)
- 1 Scoop of ancient nutrition protein (I got this idea from Melissa Ambrosini and it makes the coffee more satiating). My fiance likes the banana creme flavour in his coffee the most 😉 But the natural and vanilla flavours are also delish.
HOW TO MAKE
- Prepare equipment you’ll need to make a BPC: Aero Press or french press and a blender. If you have a grinder buy whole beans, and if not, buy them ground.
- Brew your coffee and press. Using a blender (not a spoon), blend in all the ingredients. Start slow with the oil and build your way up to avoid disaster pants.
- Please blend your coffee on high speed! Stirring it with a spoon will not cut it, you’ll end up a thick layer of fat on the top.
- If you still aren’t confident, watch a youtube video on it.
BUY the stevia, great lakes collagen and ancient nutrition protein from here.
Be sure to use the code KMN307 on iherb for 5-10% off – (iherb is also where I buy a lot of my vitamins, loose leaf teas, bulk organic spices, snacks, and non-toxic baby supplies for my little nephew… it is much cheaper!)
BUY the tools, coffee and brain octane oil from www.optimoz.com.au – remembering all coffee is not made equal. If you feel shaky or anxious it is probably not very high quality. I like Kimera or Bulletproof brand 😉
Love & Happiness,